Eye Surgery Associates is seeking a Medical Assistant/Opthalmic Scribe for our Practice
The right candidate with some medical background would be accepted, as we do have a significant training program.
If you don't have all the skills listed below, don't be discouraged. No resume paints a complete picture of a person. There is a good chance that you may be more wonderful than you think. So please apply.
Eye Surgery Associates is one of the largest multi-specialty ophthalmology practices in South Florida serving the Broward County area for over 30 years. Eye Surgery Associates is dedicated to providing state-of-the-art, individually based, high quality, eye health care. Our doctors are board-certified, skilled ophthalmologists and optometrists that provide a range of services to help our patients attain the clearest vision possible.
As a Scribe, you will provide accurate documentation and summarization of the examination and plan, while maintaining patient flow and communication regarding appointment status. Job duties include, but are not limited to updating medical history, medications and ocular history and documenting complaints.
Candidates must be willing to travel to Pembroke Pines and Westin as business requires
Essential Skills and Abilities:
• Fluent in English, bilingual preferred
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Advanced computer skills
• Knowledge of medication terminology and CPT and ICD-10 coding
• Must exhibit passion for outstanding results and compassion for those we work with and serve
• Maintain professional appearance and conduct at all times
• Be a team player and maintain a professional attitude with typical job stress and have a flexible and adaptable nature to work in a continuously evolving and fast paced work environment
In Turn We Will Provide:
• Benefits to full time team members that include comprehensive medical, dental and optical coverage, 401K and short and long term disability
• Company paid life insurance
• Paid holidays and generous paid time off
• Paid parking where applicable
• Team oriented working environment where you are heard and respected
• Clear career ladder opportunities