The primary purpose of this role is to manage key company-wide (and regional) internal communications and community programs. This individual will be responsible for the creation and execution of ESP communications strategy, reputation programming and creative design for communications that serve to develop and enhance ESP's brand reputation, drive increased internal and external shareholder value and support business growth in key markets.
Supports content development/coordination across key stakeholder groups for regional and corporate-wide strategic initiatives, including but not limited to intranet stories, internal emails, internal/external special events, social media, blogs, videos, and other materials to increase brand reputation, and campaigns.
This role is based in Dallas, TX and report to the Director of Digital Strategy. They will work closely with the Marketing, Legal, IT and HR teams as a communications contact to support the company’s Mission and Value commitment. In addition, they will work with other marketing team members to deliver materials and outcomes for a variety of key audiences across ESP practices.
• Promotes the growth and implementation of ESP’s internal communications and local community relations objectives.
• Works with internal stakeholders to deliver the message of ESP’s commitment to employees and ensure messaging is consistent across the business, through monthly newsletters, platforms, social media and external communications.
• Works with other departments to plan and promote events to engage employees and other stakeholders and raise awareness of community programs.
• Analyzes data from company surveys and practice suggestion boxes to track trends and provide insights and recommendations on aligning regional and corporate objectives.
• Helps various functional leaders develop content to satisfy stakeholder queries related to material ESP topics.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES