This is your opportunity to join one of the area’s most recognized leaders in ophthalmology and optometry. We are committed to customer service, and making every interaction extraordinary while inspiring the complete confidence of our patients. Our employees contribute directly to the growth and success of our practices, and take pride in being a member of our team. We strongly believe that the manner in which our patients and customers are treated by our employees is as important as the services provided by the doctor.
We are looking for a capable security engineer who has experience in configuring and maintaining the security infrastructure and has a background in system engineering. You will make systems more secure by protecting system boundaries, keeping computer systems and network devices hardened against attacks and securing highly sensitive data. Qualified candidates will have a background in security and systems engineering.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
· Identify and define system security requirements · Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cyber security designs
· Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
· Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
· Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
· Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents
· Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement
Education & Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
· Experience configuring Fortinet firewalls and it’s NextGen Firewall features.
· Experience hardening Windows Servers and desktops
· Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
· Excellent internet and related search skills as well as proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc